- If there are < 100 lots of size on the bid or the ask, no funding is paid.
- The price level used for the funding calculation is the price 100 lots deep on either side.
- If the Pyth oracle status is invalid, the oracle will not update its price.
- If the Pyth oracle confidence > 10% of the price, the oracle will not update.
- If the oracle has not updated in 10 seconds, no funding or trading will be allowed (to prevent stale oracles)
- If there is no bid or ask during the funding snapshot, then no funding will be paid. This is to prevent gaming in illiquid markets